Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Pause For A Second


I added a pause menu to TIE over the last couple of days in my spare time with a bit of help as it turned out to be a little more work than I expected. I got acquainted with Unity's audio mixers and set the games audio up on the correct mixer groups, and plugged it into the shiny new pause menu. There's your basic Music and Sound control sliders, an option to enable/disable post effects for slower computers, and a little aesthetic option for the mouse cursor to have a trail of sorts. The controller would open up the controller mapping screen which is still a work in progress. Other than that I've been cleaning up the project and optimizing where I can. We'll have more about the trailer a little later, we want it to be perfect! Until then I'll be updating the website with new screenshots, doing a few layout things, and uploading a few goodies so expect that in the coming days. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Follow TIE via email.

Powered by Blogger.